cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flawless changeover from O2 to PlusNet

Russelldj

Flawless changeover from O2 to PlusNet

Excellent experience. Moved from O2 as they have sold out to Sky, who have indifferent customer ratings. I like the new routers that use autoconfiguration so you just plug them in and  everything works. Speeds as expected, and might even improve as am only a few hours into the line training. Router delivery to a different address was no problem. Documentation provided and the little info cards that are shipped with the router are good. I'm a techie so Manual configuration is no problem, but I was impressed by the attention to detail to help the user have as pain free experience as possible.
2 REPLIES 2
Russelldj

Re: Flawless changeover from O2 to PlusNet

To add further to give a complete picture: I signed up for the half price for 9 months offer, but an email from them showed me on full price. Also my initial payment was full price, but CS immediately confirmed the error which will hopefully be fixed on the next bill.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Flawless changeover from O2 to PlusNet

Hi there,
I can see the discounts have been added to your account, and they will indeed take effect from your next billing date Smiley Glad everything went well, hope it continues to do so - and thanks very much.