Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback on renewal offer

berryp1
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Feedback on renewal offer

This is a bit naughty. I was reviewing my renewal offer, and nowhere did it say I had paid.

I also wanted to include the 12 month line rental saver, but there was no option to do that; there was also no way to go back to the 'legal bit' (which has now strangely disappeared) to double check what is going on.

I have had to do this over the phone. It was only then that I was told, 'oh, you have renewed.' I am now happy as I also now have the 12 month Line Rental Saver, but please change the CONTINUE button to what it really means which is AGREE & PAY. Or at least put some text there that makes it absolutely clear that to click it means I am signing up to a new 12 month contract.

I sent the above as a reply to the email I got from support@plus.net. The bloody thing bounced! I got a reply saying:

"Thank you for your email. Unfortunately we don't pick up any emails sent to this address. That's because emails can easily be lost, misdirected or even deleted and we think it's better if this doesn't happen."

So where do I send emails to? Emails are by far the easiest way to communicate. If support@plus.net isn't the support address, what is?

2 REPLIES 2
SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

Re: Feedback on renewal offer

@berryp1

Plusnet do not support the use of email as a method to contact them. It is too old fashioned for them. You must use either Facebook or Twitter or Phone or online Chat or this website (in order I would use if I had an issue)

Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Feedback on renewal offer

@berryp1 wrote:

I was reviewing my renewal offer, and nowhere did it say I had paid.

I also wanted to include the 12 month line rental saver, but there was no option to do that; there was also no way to go back to the 'legal bit' (which has now strangely disappeared) to double check what is going on.

I have had to do this over the phone. It was only then that I was told, 'oh, you have renewed.' I am now happy as I also now have the 12 month Line Rental Saver, but please change the CONTINUE button to what it really means which is AGREE & PAY. Or at least put some text there that makes it absolutely clear that to click it means I am signing up to a new 12 month contract.

Thanks for your feedback, I'll pass this on for you.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet