cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback on plusnet so far

Alxns
Grafter

Feedback on plusnet so far

Well guys i recently switched from BT broadband as they had brought down the "fair usage policy" on my ass and i got capped to 0.3mbs (never again)  Undecided
so i had enough and switched to plusnet
now i've got to say i was worried if i had made a mistake after seeing reviews with some fools bashing this company but so far
the service i've received has been top class updates to mobile ,emails ect nearly every day
a smooth switch in just 4 working days which was amazing as my friend switched to talktalk and has just gotten his service after 7 weeks  Shocked
anyways the ping is great for mainland uk and europe and is not to bad for the us plus consistent speed hasnt drop beneith 5MBs all day
no drops like my last ISP (usually 1.5mb tops till midnight)
in general an epic deal for only 17 quid a month thanks plusnet   Grin

1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Feedback on plusnet so far

Hi Alxns,
Welcome to Plusnet and more importantly thanks a lot for the kind words, I'm glad to see things are working out well for you.
I always advise people to bear in mind that this is an open forum for anyone to raise feedback, be it positive or negative, discuss issues with your service or seek support from knowledgeable people. So with that in mind its more likely that you would see people with issues, problems or complaints on here, such is the nature of the beast.
Hope everything continues to go smoothly for you.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team