cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback on Plusnet............?/*!!!

Richb600

Feedback on Plusnet............?/*!!!

What can I say..my experience with Plusnet is still not over......I have had 2 tickets raised since my broadband was activated......lots of passing around to correct team ???? and false promises. the next step is the options team......for a MAC code....lets see if they comply with Ofcoms guidelines???...if and when I get through to them...you cannot request a MAC code from a ticket...as I work for a Global Telecommunications Company......certainly won't be getting recommended to any of my colleagues........................
4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Feedback on Plusnet............?/*!!!

Good morning Richb600,
We're sorry to hear you feel this way. I've just had a look at your account now and from the fault ticket can see that we are able to raise a fault with our suppliers to I will do that now for you with a member of our faults team before responding to you again. I've checked and the ticket has been with the correct team throughout.
With regards to a MAC key it is correct that we do not issue them via tickets and need to ask that you contact us by phone to do so, in case you don't have the number and would like to speak to us its 08451406002.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Richb600,
I'm just letting you know that a fault report has been raised with our suppliers and ticket 32907257 has been updated with more information. We will do our utmost to keep you aware of the progress of this today.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Richb600

I have switched my router on and everything is stable.....it is now 14 days since activation...my only issue now is speed. Your email today confirmed that speeds of up to 1.75mb have been measured against a calculated 'up to 6mb' when I signed up?  How do you account for such a great discrepancy?? I have another broadband line into my house where it is 6mb constant........
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

It's because you have an intermittent connection fault on your line. The number of disconnections means that the DLM equipment at the exchange is lowering the speed of your line in an attempt to stabilise the connection (slower connections are less susceptible to noise and interference).
I've passed the fault back to BT and they're wanting to send an engineer out to test the line from your premises, if you could respond to the ticket with times and dates you're available we'll get this booked for you as soon as possible.