cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback from new-ish customer

pjb7035

Feedback from new-ish customer

Lets face it, most people use Plusnet because it's cheap. My bill is half of what i was paying with BT. Then again i was subsidising actors wages when with BT (my own personal bugbear) Since joining Plusnet I have encountered helpful friendly and Knowlegeable sfaff. Broadband speed higher than promised! No problems with my phone line and an easy to use Website which at times can be quite funny!! So overalI I am extremely happy with Plusnet Cool The only thing I would question is......Did Heaven 17 REALLY form in Yorkshire???
3 REPLIES 3
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: Feedback from new-ish customer

Welcome to the Nuthouse
you question - apparently
Heaven 17 are an English synthpop band originating from Sheffield in the early 1980s. The trio comprises Martyn Ware (keyboards), Ian Craig Marsh (keyboards) (both previously with The Human League) and Glenn Gregory (vocals). Although most of the band's music was recorded in the 1980s, they have occasionally reformed to record and perform since then, playing their first ever live concerts in 1997
pjb7035

Ahhh many thanks for clearing that up. Personally I was not an H17 enthusiast. Sadly more Madonna (teen years) than synthpop. Human League, Gary Numan, and very rarely Flock Of Seagulls.
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Great feedback there. Thank you. Smiley
p.s. there's a programme called 'Made in Sheffield' all about how those bands come about, worth a watch if you see it on.
Jojo Smiley