Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback form Support Ticket

shermans
Pro
Fixes: 3

Feedback form Support Ticket

Having just raised a ticket which was dealt with efficiently, I just want to comment on the feedback form, and express my admiration for the question which asks the customer to rate the "grammar" in the response from Customer Support.  I am extremely impressed that Plusnet recognises the importance of such things to many of its customers.  Standards in business have been allowed to drop so low that it is really enouraging to see a company paying attention to such fundamentals.  Thank you, Plusnet, for doing so.
These days social fundamentals are generally no longer observed, and companies that allow standards to drop deserve to lose business.  I have recently changed banks because a member of staff, to whom I had never previously spoken, addressed me by my Christian name without the courtesy of seeking my agreement - agreement which would not have been given in a business scenario, on the grounds that "familiarity breeds contempt."
I know that I am old fashioned and have old fashioned values, and I believe that in fact my values are shared by the silent majority in our society, but as usual, it is the minority who dictate the way we interact with one another.
3 REPLIES 3
Mand
Grafter

Re: Feedback form Support Ticket

Hi there,
Spelling and grammar are important, and form a large part of our grading for ticket responses. It's especially important when dealing with technical queries, as even with the best knowledge possible on a given subject this is pointless if the response is impossible to decipher.
I hope the grammar of the agent in question was satisfactory. Smiley
shermans
Pro
Fixes: 3

Mand
I can assure you that it was  Wink
Keep up the good work.
community
Grafter

Thank you shermans for raising this point.
It has long been my contention that our schools and their educational standards have dropped so low that our younger population do not know how they are mistreating their own wonderful language and its importance throughout the world.
The occasional mistake is always acceptable but I am afraid that we now have daily proof from our newspapers that our pure language is being lost.