pvmb
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 2

Feedback - Info needed

I'd like to give 'Feedback'.
In order to do so I feel I need the email address of two people:
David Leather, Director - Customer Experience, Transformation & Billing
Andy Baker, CEO

Now, I am not silly enough to expect anybody to post the email addresses on here, however, if anyone can suggest how I may go about finding out the email addresses I would be grateful to hear from them. If you have not got any constructive information then I suggest you simply do not post anything.
If all else fails, I can always use the old fashioned method - snail mail.
Thank you.
7 REPLIES 7
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Feedback - Info needed

Appreciate that this isn't necessarily what you're after, but is there anything that I can take a look at for you?
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
G3WYP
Rising Star

Afternoon pvmb, try this website
http://ceoemail.com/
pvmb
Aspiring Pro

Thanks G3WYP.
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Quote from: MattyC
Appreciate that this isn't necessarily what you're after, but is there anything that I can take a look at for you?

Hi Matty,
The sad saga is all here - http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,135340.msg1255699.html#msg1255699 - a less than clear issue for which a lot of unheeded guidance has been offered, but not yet acted upon.
Chris P has offered help to the OP as well.
Kevin

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

pvmb
Aspiring Pro

"The sad saga is all here..." Is it?
So once again, 'helpers' on here decide to shoot there mouth off - that is the current idea of 'Help' on here is it?
Townman, perhaps you didn't see this bit of my original post:
If you have not got any constructive information then I suggest you simply do not post anything.

Or perhaps you just didn't understand it?
Some might think that the ability to comprehend written English is a prerequisite for somebody helping on an Internet forum. But what do I know?
I know I am only a Plusnet customer - so obviously my views don't count. But my opinion is that the "sad saga" starts with people on here who post that they "dont know a lot about this stuff" while at the same time seem so very sure this is the best qualification they have for saying "you appear to be doing everything wrong."
So MY opinion of where the "sad saga" starts, Townman, is here:
http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,135340.msg1255343.html#msg1255343
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

You really do seem to be just angling for an argument.
My response was for Matty (not you) who asked what the problem was, I pointed him to the current post on the relevant thread, which he is more than capable of reviewing.
You have been offered a great deal of help around here from very knowledgable people, but have largely chosen to ignore it... but as you've pointed out, you know best about your problem.  I wish you luck in fixing it.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

mod:note
locked as there is an existing topic about the problem.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'