Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fed up with chasing!!!!!!!!!!!

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Fed up with chasing!!!!!!!!!!!

A&A seem to have a very good track record in fixing issues that other ISP’s can’t get to the bottom of

I should point you to lots and lots of threads here where we've done the same really,
I've checked your connection logs and have run some further diagnostics, to me it looks like  simple SNR reset would be the next appropriate thing to try. So I've initiated that now and this will take a couple of hours to complete.
Please let me know how things look after midday.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
slt76
Grafter

Adam, Sorry but from my perspective that’s not good enough.
This will be yet another margin reset without finding out what the root cause of the problem is. I am not prepared to continually chase you for noise margin re-sets, it’s just not practical.
Unless something is done to actually find out why my sync and profile get bricked after 10 days of stability I will be using my MAC code as soon as it becomes available.
Was the last attempt just a margin reset or did you put me on a 10 day retrain? Just seems coincidental that after 10 days and one re-sync it all fell apart. Please can you confirm and also let me know what will be done to actually resolve the underlying issue.
Can you also please raise a ticket (or resurrect the old one) to formally show that the previous issue has not actually been closed.
Thank you.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Sorry, your connection is stable we must see if this at least work's first. I'm not denying you any further investigation following that.
So have the speeds improved?
Was the last attempt just a margin reset or did you put me on a 10 day retrain? Just seems coincidental that after 10 days and one re-sync it all fell apart. Please can you confirm and also let me know what will be done to actually resolve the underlying issue.

No.
Can you also please raise a ticket (or resurrect the old one) to formally show that the previous issue has not actually been closed.

Already done: 43661444
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
slt76
Grafter

Hi Adam
I've just updated 43661444 - could you take a look and let me know what info you can send me.
Thanks for your help.
Scott
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi Scott,
I've dropped you a reply.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
slt76
Grafter

Hi Adam
Can you let me know whats going on with the Boost engineer please. My profile is now bricked again. Worse than normal - I am now enjoying a profile of 0.5Mb....
Cheers, Scott
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi there,
I've hot had chance to pick this up yet, however don't panic, there should be no issue trying to book the slots you were asking about.... bear with me and I'll reply ASAP with more info....
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
slt76
Grafter

Adam
Can you have a look at my ticket before you call. New router does not seem to have worked. In fact in some ways it seems to have made the line stats worse :(. I have attached a file to the ticket showing the numerous drops and the line stats.
Thanks
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I'm looking over this with a colleague at the moment. I'll be in touch as soon as I can.
Adam
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team