cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fault report feedback

reader
Dabbler

Fault report feedback

Thanks to Lewis at PN Support today for quickly establishing there was a fault in the line to my home, much appreciated the no hanging about.
I was unable to complete the online feedback thing as it disappeared when I started to type and couldnt get it back and the text was a none reply number
Whilst there were no obvious faults here turns out council are erecting new lamp posts on the estate perimeter so two guesses either a spade or digger fork has gone through the line !!
Seems bt openreach dont work at the same speed as PN its going to be Sunday before line restored, good job we have mobiles and mobile internet facilities
1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Fault report feedback

Cheers for the feedback, we're not actually aware of any issues with the fault checker so this might have been a localised issue but we'll keep it in mind.
I'd agree from what you've added to this post and on the ticket that the cable has been accidentally severed. Glad to see this one was fixed earlier too.
I'll drop you a formal response on the open ticket.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team