cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fault Team Refusing to Call Me Back

pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: Fault Team Refusing to Call Me Back

it would help if you didnt post in two places, Matt & JoJo are both looking at the same problem  http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,88262.msg753655.html#msg753655
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Thanks pierre for that I was just about to pop in and say the same thing.
@sea138 If you could reply to the post I made this morning I'll be happy to follow it up for you.
Jojo Smiley
sea138
Dabbler

pierre - if posting in two places means that two people are looking into my problem, then that has got to be better than the usual noone looking into it! You can assist them too if you like, rather than being unhelful and telling members how to post on the forums!!
I'd be happy with speeds of 2mb if it meant I wasn't being disconnected up to 10 times in 10 minutes. The problem seems to go away for a few days then returns with a vengeance. I can't believe noone can find the problem.
If the problem is ever resolved, which I suspect it won't be, I will post it here. I may have to now move to another provider and if the problem is still there with them, then hopefuly they'll take the matter a lot more seriously.
I rather suspect this massive advertising campaign Plusnet is undertaking is concentrating their time and efforts to roping in poor unsuspecting customers from other providers.
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Oh great!
I read one of your posts and take some of my time making a reply in blissful ignorance that you have posted the same thing elsewhere and someone has already posted the same suggestion. You could have replied to that suggestion which makes the post I'm about to make irrelevant.
Moderators: Is there a way we can set ignore against certain posters? I'm not going to waste my time helping people who can't abide by the simple forum rules.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

For anyone who is unaware discussion about this issue is continuing on this thread:
http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,88262.16.html
pierre - if posting in two places means that two people are looking into my problem, then that has got to be better than the usual noone looking into it! You can assist them too if you like, rather than being unhelful and telling members how to post on the forums!!

Unfortunately it doesn't mean that as we do co-ordinate with each other when working through the forums, however we will make sure that your issue gets the attention it deserves.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

This thread is now locked in favour of http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,88262.16.html