cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fantastic!!

PaulMcCabe

Fantastic!!

Just wanted to take a few minutes to say a big BIG BIG thanks to all at Plusnet I now have my Fibre Optic broadband all setup and settled and could not be any happier! I know it was problematic and there were a few issues with Talktalk but you guys kept me well informed and performed admirably  Smiley
I seriously could not recommend Plusnet enough. The install was delayed slightly but the OpenReach engineer rang me to inform me he was running a bit late but he was very polite and his service was outstanding.
My speed now this is just incredible and brought a tear to my eye... having suffered for 5 years at a pathetic 1.7Mbps Download with TalkToss, you have blown me away with an astounding 78Mbps Download speed so so so happy right now! Thank you.  Smiley
Keep up the good work guys.
Paul.
2 REPLIES 2
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Fantastic!!

welcome the forum Paul, good to see you here and glad things have started well Smiley
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Fantastic!!

That's great news, thanks very much Paul we're glad you're happy Smiley Hope things carry on this way for you. If there's anything at all we can do to help please let us know.