Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fantastic service!

Stranger
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Fantastic service!

In quick succession I have had 2 major issues over the past 4 days, first the phone line died on Tuesday morning and, whilst I still had intermittent BB and internet this soon ceased.  I 'raised a ticket' and within an hour had a call from PN on my mobile, after seeking confirmation that I'd caried out certain tests it was arranged that an an OpenReach engineer would call on Thursday morning (between 8 and 1).
OR engineer arrived about 9am on Thursday and sorted the line and terminal out which rectified issues, crystal clear phone line and access to the internet  Cheesy
Then after going out for some lunch which I actually paid for  Shocked  I came home and attempted to get on th'internet but couldn't ...... no internet access  Cry
Using my recently fixed phone line, I rang PN and raised another ticket, again I went through some checks with the person I spoke to and the issue was then escalated.  I rang this morning, not that I'm impatient or anything  Undecided spoke to someone straight away who was on with another customers ticket but promised to phone me back in 10 minutes or so once they had dealt with their current work.  10 minutes later the phone call came, some more test, resets, checks were done and almost immediately I was back with internet access  Cheesy
Fantastic service from all involved, thankyou very very much  Smiley
1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Fantastic service!

Thanks for the feedback and for the kind words!
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team