cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fantastic Service

pengbo
Grafter

Fantastic Service

Just like to congratulate Plusnet on converting me over to Unlimited fibre and telephone package without any trouble really.  Phone finally converted today and I can't say I have noticed the changeover Smiley
My broadband speeds are unbelievable and I am well and truly happy with everything here.
Now if only your business offerings were as good  Grin
2 REPLIES 2
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 157

Re: Fantastic Service

Pengbo,
For what it is worth, I have found Business Support here to be excellent.  I have a (now) long on-going issue with BB stability on a not too good BT supplied length of wet string.  BTOR been here eight times now and PN have been well on their case since early Dec... including getting them out Saturday / Sunday when the phone line failed completely.  PN's commitment to resolving this issue would do credit to any major IT organisation - I should know, as I used to work for such an organisation.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

pengbo
Grafter

Re: Fantastic Service

I don't doubt it townman.  However if you want one business connection the offerings are pretty good.  If you want more than one on the same bill you have to do this partnering thing and the offerings are considerably different.
The service here has already impressed me enough to seriously consider it for the 10 connections I control where I work but... If it wasn't against the T&C's we would actually be better off with 10 separate consumer grade lines I think.