cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Falling customer service standards?

porl8

Falling customer service standards?

I had to wait 50 minutes to get through to an adviser tonight.  That is too long for starters.
When assessing my fault, he advised me to try plugging in another router.  As I did this, the phone got disconnected and we were cut off.  The log he wrote on my account said 'could not call the customer back due to high call volumes'.
Is it me, or is this totally unacceptable!?  Am I supposed to call him back and wait 50 minutes again to find out what the next instruction was?
I still have no broadband and other than another 50 minute wait, there's no other way to get a message to Plusnet.  Why is there no email address or ability to post a message on my own account log?
I joined Plusnet for one reason - customer service.  Perhaps its time to reconsider.
4 REPLIES 4
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Falling customer service standards?

You raise a ticket
Start here http://www.plus.net/help/?home=helptop
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
I'm sorry about the wait, though as Jim says you could always raise a ticket at the link he's posted - that'll go through to our support team. We do support via tickets rather than email as that way the ticket notes stay on your account so we've a recorded history of what's been done and discussed there.
Hope that helps explain.
Chickensuit

I am a very fussy customer and will dump any company that messes me around.
I have found PlusNet to be true to their word. Yes they may take a while but they respond to the ticket system,
the phone is answered by an actual technician, honestly you should try 3G they have a list of feeble excuses they use.
I think PlusNet are Great! They even reply to these threads and thanks for the new email address, web space and the £20 refund I got after 2 tickets and no quibble.
Brilliant!

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Thanks Chickensuit,
Just so you know we do take the matter of such a long wait seriously all the same and we'll be doing all we can to try and alleviate that.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team