cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fake prices

ukguy1
Aspiring Pro

Re: Fake prices

They might be the real prices, what the system says we should be paying and what we pay are fake inflated prices.
They know many loyal customers out of contract don’t check prices.
Mistake or intentional it needs sorting, they should honour the price shown as they advertised it.
Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi everyone.

Thank you all for your examples relating to this query, they have all been a great help for the operations team responsible for this area of our site during initial investigations.

We are sorry for the error that you are seeing with the advertised contract price. We are aware of this issue and currently looking into resolving this. We apologise for any inconvenience that this may have caused.

If you have any queries then feel free to continue to comment on this thread.

Regards,

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

@Warwick 

Thank you for the update.

Breaking news though ...

Another of the SUs escalated this topic on the 5th April - the issue had already been recognised by the incident management team (IMT).  @JonoH though on leave on Friday had the priority raised.

We've just been advised that the source of the problem has been identified, a fix has been developed and is now completing testing.  It will be released as soon as a suitable release slot can be identified.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 20

I hear this has been fixed now. It's certainly looking correct for a couple of accounts that I've tried.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

ukguy1
Aspiring Pro

Yes it “sorted” on mine.

It now shows the inflated price we are paying. The covers blown now!

Shame that at no stage through any of this did Plusnet apologise.
pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 20

Apart from @Warwick above: https://community.plus.net/t5/Plusnet-Feedback/Fake-prices/m-p/1629667#M84349

ukguy1
Aspiring Pro

You’re right 👍 I missed the second part of that post.
ScottStorey
Pro
Fixes: 1

I've just been in touch with COT to get my prices sorted.

I'm not sure who gives feedback to agents now with all the job moves, so i'm picking on @Anoush and @bobpullen .

Just dealt with a chap over chat (you'll be able to pull up who!) who was absolutely fantastic. I'm notoriously a PITA and I was already annoyed about the fake prices, so for him to make me happy when I'm already in a mood is one hell of an achievement.

Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Hi @ScottStorey

Thanks for the great feedback.

I can see that you spoke with Connor in our Customer Options department. I've passed now passed on your feedback to Connor and his line manager.

Kind Regards,

ukguy1
Aspiring Pro

Sounds like you’ve reduces the subscription.
Good to know as I’m the one who reported this and no offer to reduce mine.
I’ll point this out on live chat as soon as I have some time and hopefully get the same
LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Hi @ukguy1,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I appreciate your query and have sent a response here.

Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks - LF