Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed billing feedback

warbleeder
Grafter

Failed billing feedback

i would like to raise a issue with failed billing
my issue is that if a customer gose into failed billing they still have full internet and phone access but ...
they do not have access to view useage and view phone calls... could this maybe get looked into as in my opinion it is a vital part of us controlling our useage and calls ect
(ps im not complaining in this topic) i just think as PN tell us its up to us to controll what we use... it is kind of hard to do such a thing when we can view usage
5 REPLIES 5
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Failed billing feedback

We can still see such data at this side if the account is under restrictions so we can obtain that kind of information for you if its needed. Unfortunately though restrictions do mean just that and act as an incentive to clear any outstanding bills.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
warbleeder
Grafter

i understand where you are coming from.... but if a bill is in dispute over a fault or such then there should be a way of letting the EU view such info ... or if EU dose not get paid till after the bill is due then it becomes a issue for the EU till payday hit them...
my question is tho if we have a 14 day grace period where we have full internet and phone (with no restrictions) what is the reason for a verry restricted and limited member centre?
p.s could someone comment on the ticket with my current usage and call charge
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I'm not sure that we do state that the 14 day grace period is without any restrictions though. Correct me if you've seen something to the contrary on our site though and I'll look into that.
p.s could someone comment on the ticket with my current usage and call charge

I'll make sure we do that shortly.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
warbleeder
Grafter

when i spoken to some staff in your call entre afew of those have commented saying... that if we have full broadband and phone usage they cant understand why we are not allowed to view our useage and calls... also corret me if im wrong but in T&C's its not mentioned that the said items will be blocked in your 14 day grace?
p.s im not complaining about 14 day grae i think its grate idea ... and alot of other ISP's wont even let you go afew days
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Cheers for the feedback about it anyway, I've updated your ticket now so you should be able to see the info you were asking for.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team