Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FTAO Matt Taylor

GreenGiant
Grafter

FTAO Matt Taylor

Hi Matt,
Long time no talk, your friend [removed] got my line changed, however I have been unable to talk to him on "my questions" for about 3 weeks now.
The line seems to have been banded again [after a magic start of 10,000] with the profile jumping back and forth from 9db to 6db, no one else is picking up my question and phone calls only get another person who is not up to date and can't help me about [removed].
Do you know or can you please find out for me if he is still well, at work, on holiday, etc, as I would much rather continue this fault via him if at all possible.
It may be sensible replying via my email address or phone as I am sure [mremoved] would prefer his details to be kept off the forum.
Hope you can help me, regards, Bob.
[Moderator's note by Dick(Strat): CSA name removed as per the forum rules.]
9 REPLIES 9
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: FTAO Matt Taylor

Hi GreenGiant,
I'm just replying as Matt is seconded to a different department for the time being so I'm picking this up for him.
I'll look into this now and see if I can get the agent whose been helping you up to now back on the case, failing that I'll do all I can to help out.
Adam.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
GreenGiant
Grafter

Hi Adam,
Thanks for the prompt reply, I apologise for using a name, it didn't occur to me it would be a problem.
If Mr X is still about it would be greatly appreciated as he knew it all backwards!
Regards, Bob.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

GreenGiant,
No problem I've had a word with agent X (wasn't that a film?) and he'll be in touch before today is out.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
GreenGiant
Grafter

Thanks Adam, I'm out the door soon but he has all my numbers somewhere on file, failing that tomorrow will be OK!!!!
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

OK, I'll pass that on for you.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
GreenGiant
Grafter

Hi Adam,
Mr X has been in text touch and is now back on my case in between his other work, developments are awaited, thank you for your help.
Out of interest I still can't attach a .jpg file to "my question" although the page informs me that all is now well and I can! perhaps it's me?
Have a good weekend.
Regards, Bob.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi GreenGiant, or should I say ho ho ho? Smiley
Glad to hear my colleague is back on the case, I should bump into him at some point today so I'll pass on my regards.
Yes, you can attach Jpegs to tickets again, we did have an issue after this was fixed where the portal showed some text saying that only text files can be attached, as far as I can see this has been sorted now but do let me know if you have any problems.
Adam

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
GreenGiant
Grafter

Quite tall and just very occasionally jolly after a wine or two!
I would be a lot jollier if BT gave me my 10megs back instead of banding me at 6 for no reason that I am or you are aware of,  Cry
I tried to attach a jpg but it reported a problem and ditched the pic AND the text exactly as before, using IE8 by the way.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

As long as you don't drink too much wine and turn green that's fine Wink
With regards to ticket attachments I'm sorry to say that it looks like we're starting to have an issue with this again. Please bear with me as we're raising a problem right now.
PS if in the meantime you have anything you'd like to attach to a ticket just attach it to this post or on to a PM and I'll attach it for you.
Adam.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team