Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FEEDBACK on PROBLEMS I had with PLUSNET HUB ONE

Doglet
Grafter
Fixes: 1

FEEDBACK on PROBLEMS I had with PLUSNET HUB ONE

Plusnet Hub One Router seems to have issues and this is my feedback incase it helps...
(Firmware version: Software version 4.7.5.1.83.8.217 Last updated Unknown)
I had problems with the Initial Setup. The spinning wheel while gathering data about your setup went on forever, and the one time it ended and took my account details it didn't remember them after the reboot. Had to set them in the router with 192.168.1.254 admin.
It seems to crash sometimes when I add a new device to the network.
I'm not sure if it's a UPnP or 5Ghz Wifi issue, but it's happened twice, and I'm currently testing with UPnP dissabled.
After it's crashed it wont reconnect to the PPP. It has a flashing orange light then later flashing red "b" then reboots and repeats.
It seems to have forgotten my password. If I log into the router with 192.168.1.254 admin and re-enter the password it connects!
Crazy
1 REPLY 1
nadger
Rising Star

Re: FEEDBACK on PROBLEMS I had with PLUSNET HUB ONE

Must say that, apart from initial software upgrade, my Hub One has been perfectly stable for last 28 days  Smiley
I was using HH4 previously with Plusnet adsl and an uptime of 12 days was normally the best.
Initial setup of Home Hub using ethernet to laptop was ok and using 5Ghz with my 2 Rokus has been trouble free.