Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FAO Admins

Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: FAO Admins

As I stated in my PM to you the post was removed from public view because of the avoidance of the swear filter.
The moderators of this forum are not staff and hence cannot help.
As the Digital Care Team generally do not provide support over the weekend any response will be made tomorrow.
marlon
Dabbler

u must realise that you have just furthered westy's point ?
westy125
Dabbler

It just proves looking back on the posts and knowing I have also called twice that you are a pathetic ISP!!
You cant even send out a returns bag!! WTF is going on???

So who are you going to pass this over to then? after a month who could be left who works at Plusnet's office to post out a bag? LOL
I am sooooooo glad I left, I suggest you get a senior manager to call me reference this as you will now only get the router back if you come and get it.......
I await your call in the next 6 months?Huh
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

westy125,
Returns bags are dispatched through an automated system and get shipped from the BT warehouse which is in a different location to internet house where we are based here in Sheffield.
We did recently have an issue with this system just over a week ago, however this was resolved within a couple of days and I've checked that the correct procedures were followed to get one ordered for you which they were so I honestly can't see why this failed in your case so apologies for having to wait for this.
I have tracked down a returns bag here in the office and I have dispatched this in today's post for you. Please expect this to arrive in the next couple of days and let me know if it doesn't
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
gswindale
Grafter

Adam,
Was this sent out in the normal post?  I would have thought that it would be prudent to send it recorded delivery and to also provide the poster with details of the tracking reference via a ticket/email.
At least that way he'll know it's definitely on it's way and there will be an easy to identify reason for non-delivery should this happen again.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

geofftswin,
Yes, I've no reason to believe it won't reach westy125 via the normal post as this doesn't seem to be failing us . I'm more inclined to believe we could have had an issue at the warehouse where the bags are normally sent from rather than with the postal system which is why I've decided to do this.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
westy125
Dabbler

To be honest I really dont care!!
No longer with PN so why should I be at all bothered about returning the router?Huh
I am actually trying to help you out to get the router back to you, so why should it be so much trouble that takes over a month and a half to get something so simple?Huh

PN should be embarrassed by their poor service and support, any wonder why so many want to leave.
geofftswin makes a valid point, surely a tracking number would be better for this bag, I know one thing.......... I sure will be getting proof of postage my end as you dont seem to know diddly squat about running a business.
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Quote from: westy125
No longer with PN so why should I be at all bothered about returning the router?Huh

Whether or not you have to pay for it?
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
torbayguy
Grafter

They can only take the money if they have Westys payment details.
Plusnet dont have mine, and will get what I think they deserve!!
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Bailiffs don't need payment details, they just need a name and address.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
torbayguy
Grafter

They also need a court order, and your invitation to enter your property.
http://www.insolvencyhelpline.co.uk/debt_basics/bailiff-guide.php
Also remember that for a bailiff to visit, they need a court order.
You have a right to challenge a court order.
westy125
Dabbler

Again thanks Plusnet for the POOR service and yet again no responses from admins regarding this issue,
I have again made another complaint to the ISPA regarding this issue.
http://www.ispa.org.uk/
I will continue to make a complaint every day now until you start doing your job!! hopefully speak to one of you line managers tomorrow, YES???
ChemicalBrother
Grafter

Westy - the administrators of this board are NOT plusnet employees, they are customers like you and me
And to be quite frank with you, you need to wind your neck in and stop being so unreasonable and give people a chance to sort things out.
I can see that staff have offered to help you, but that doesn't appear to be good enough for you.
ISPA will only accept one complaint from you in relation to your original complaint and nothing more until that complaint is investigated and a outcome reached.
Now I will crawl back under my rock henceforth, and don't let the door hit you on the butt on the way out.
David_W
Rising Star

Put it like this, PlusNet have a reasonable time to pick up their router, I believe it is 6 months, after which it's legally yours at no cost.  It's currently an "unwanted item" that you have taken all reasonable steps to return, you've asked (repeatedly) for a bag to return the router, a bag has not been forthcoming that to me sounds like reasonable steps to take.
PlusNet could argue they took reasonable steps to ensure you received a bag to return it (several in fact) so it would all boil down to the bag.
Obviously the only way PN are going to solve this is to send you a bag, in an envelope, registered post so they guarantee you receive it.  If the bag is received and you don't receive it, somewhere along the line something has gone wrong and the problem can get sorted that way.
Tricky one isn't it, do you wait until the item you are trying to return legally becomes yours due to PN not picking it up, or do PN send you a bag registered post, the more you complain, the higher the odds PN will send a bag registered post, which means you then have to send the bag back, keeping quiet, you get a free router to ebay  Roll_eyes
gswindale
Grafter

and I would point out that seeing as Adam presumably posted it first class on Monday.  It would be prudent to wait until at least Wednesday to even think about querying the latest supposed non-delivery.
Royal Mail only "aim to deliver" 90% of first class post next day.
Adam did state "next couple of days" and you've had another pop at him the very next day - hardly fair when he is trying to help you is it.
To be honest, I don't see how you can hold PN responsible for the failings of 3rd parties?