cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FAO Admins

westy125
Dabbler

FAO Admins

Admins, this seems like the only place where you post and something gets done.........
I got my MAC code 2-3 weeks ago, used it, called you up last week to notify you to cancel my line.
Only to be asked for a £98 disconnection fee!! LOL, two complaints to the ispa and a call/ and email from plusnet line manager stating there is NO cancellation fees, yet I am still asked by a call center operative for this.
I am still waiting for a postage bag to send back my router can you please arrange this ASAP and also make sure NO payment is taken from my account,  if this happens then I will take you to civil court and sue your [Censored].
The worst part of all this is having to post here for someone to actually get something done, sending tickets or calling doesnt seem to do didly squat!!
So yet more crappy service even when I have left plusnet, simply NOT good enough.
dick:red All caps title edited as per forum rules.
30 REPLIES 30
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: FAO ADMINS

westy125,
We're sorry to hear that you've had these issues with us. I'll look into this now, get you some clarification and reply to this post again ASAP.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

To explain in more detail we updated ticket 32415982 on 18/3/10 to advise that we would not be making any further charges. Following this your account was closed on 14/4/10. Due to the timing of this a final monthly subscription of £19.99 started to clear by direct debit. Ticket 32956332 which has already been raised and dealt with does also confirm that ammount will be refunded  when it clears, such payments normally take around 5 working days to clear and around another 5 to refund.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
westy125
Dabbler

GUESS WHAT???
Look at the dates of the posts...............
I am still waiting for my returns bag to send back this router, Plusnet can you do nothing right???????
shocking.......
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Another one has been ordered. Please look out for this arriving in the next few days.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
gswindale
Grafter

How are these "returns bags" despatched?
If it's Royal Mail normal post, I'd expect it to turn up in about 2 week's time (we had an argument with British Gas at work the other day about their bills - apparently they send them out to arrive on the bill date - we receive them a week after it!).
Whilst I would say that PN should use a more efficient delivery service, it's not exactly their fault when the lazy posties can't do their job properly is it?
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: FAO Admins

Hi Westy,
Has the return bag arrived this time?
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I did suspect an issue here when I first replied to this post last week so I decided to test this and ordered a returns bag on my staff account. The bag did promptly arrive on the following morning.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
westy125
Dabbler

STILL NO BAG SINCE I LEFT!! OVER A MONTH AGO!!
If the bag does not arrive by friday this week (7th may) then you can come and get the router yourself!! as I will not take the trip to post it.
potential customers...........................
read this and take note of what your getting yourself into, what the hell is going on with you PN???????
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Have you checked if your address is shown correctly on the portal?
https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=view_details&s=0
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
westy125
Dabbler

Why would I waste my time doing that?Huh
perhaps a little common sense would say......... send the returns bag to the address the router was origonally posted to and the account was active on?
come on!!!
Seriously................

What NO reply from PN? the ISP who cant send a bag out after numerous forum posts and TWO phone calls to PN
torbayguy
Grafter

Westy, I feel your pain mate.
I am in the process of switching to O2.
I agree, PN are blimmin awful!
pumpkin

I also feel the pain - wish I had read these before I joined up & I would not have let myself in for it.  Only been with PN 17 days but every day their mistakes, abismal service & lack of support - come back TalkTalk all is forgiven!  Embarrassed  -  I think I must be heading for a breakdown due to PN  Undecided  .  Martin Lewis has a lot to answer for!!  Crazy  Good luck
torbayguy
Grafter

Pumpkin, I think maybe at one time Plusnet were actually a good isp, but now, they have grown and have a new family, they dont have to fight for customers, so they dont give a damn!
It would be interesting to see how many customers plusnet are losing per month?
westy125
Dabbler

ADMINS you can delete my posts but it shows you all up how you cant answer my questions!!

Your a complete joke ISP in my opinion