cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extremely poor service

Trav

Extremely poor service

Absolute joke of a company. No communication between their departments. Cancelled after poor service which they agreed too. They then billed me a cancellation fee over £200. Rang them and they said the transaction was cancelled , yet they still took the money out of my acount. After 6 weeks of wasted phonecalls and false promises to give me my money back I had to go to my bank to get the money back. Within a week they sent the debt collectors after me. Again I had to waste time and money on phone calls to clear my name. I have all the emails to prove this. They were supposed to pay me some money as a good will gesture yet I'm still waiting for this.My previous and new supplier worked sound , Plusnet were poor in every sense.

5 REPLIES 5
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Extremely poor service

I'm very sorry for the poor experience you had with us and since leaving. I've checked over your account and can see that there is a further refund due, I've detailed this on your account here and sent this over to our billing team to ensure this is sent back to you as soon as possible. Once again, please accept my apologies.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

@Chris Sorry seams a bit late Sad   The OP was two weeks ago Undecided and it has just now been replied too .

Exactly what the Subject of the post was ,, Extremely POOR service Lips_are_sealed

Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

I do appreciate that the response was late and I apologise for that, it doesn't mean no reply was required though.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Trav

I'll believe it when I see it. Been promised this quite a few times now. Guess what  , still waiting.

shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

Extremely poor customer service...... that... i think, is high praise for a company, that can make such a hash of things, and then send the debt collectors to the customer...

"Within a week they sent the debt collectors after me. "

and what does he get for his "extremely poor customer service"... and being chased by debt collectors... apart from the stress that must have caused him and his family  > > > >  ?

he gets...

a couple of lines, weeks later,  with the usual glib response of  "I`m sorry ......."    (implying  end of story)...   from @Chris... 

Who has got this form of reply "off pat".. as the saying goes... being well practised at it for many years now...

there is no shame, in the reply, and no offer of compensation for his stress... 

The title of this thread should be.

. Extremely DISGUSTING customer service..

.Thank you PlusNet for          "doing me proud"..         well and truly stuffing me....