cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extracting a tooth from a hen

drw
Grafter

Extracting a tooth from a hen

The title expresses the difficulty I am having in getting a clear concise answer from the ticket system.
On the 25th April 2009 I raised a question 28613137  to determine why my allowed transfer quantity had been reduced.
So far I have had a stream of answers from the CS staff, no one has given me a complete answer such that I have no need to ask any further questions. I have a feeling that the CS agent gets more points for batting a question back quickly rather than fully answering the question such that the issue can be closed.
In some industries the concept that I am looking for is called "Completed staff work"  ie the person answering the question not only answers the initial question but also provides all the information such that the questioner has no need to ask any supplementary questions.
One of the reasons I like Plusnet is the ticket system as it keeps a record of events visible to both the customer and the CS staff as to what has been said and agreed to.  This being a far better system than the one sided system used by other ISPs.    So please do not use it as a ticket ping pong system. 
2 REPLIES 2
James
Grafter

Re: Extracting a tooth from a hen

Hi - I've replied to your ticket.
drw
Grafter

Re: Extracting a tooth from a hen

Thank you  for the concise answer
Regards