Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excellent ! ! !

shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

Excellent ! ! !

Thank You PlusNet....... My simultaneous BB and BT phone move, went as it should have done..... Congratulations to all involved.... The BT engineer turned up on time, spent 2.5 hours re wiring part of the line into the house, and confirming that the phone was working ok.... 30 mins later I had finished installing a hard wired extension, and the Broadband Connection was instant  ( well give or take a minute for the router to do its bit )... so a well please customer....
Thanks guys.  Wink
4 REPLIES 4
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Excellent ! ! !

Wow, thanks Shutter Smiley Glad we (well, we... rather our call centre) managed to impress you with this one, that's great news and thanks very much for the feedback. Hope it carries on this way.
shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

I may have had some "gripes" in the distant past.... but I am certainly well pleased with all the service that PlusNet provides.....
(As a point of interest.... talking to the BT engineer, he did comment that.....  "...... at least PlusNet & BT talk to each other..."  "..... the others don`t seem to care if a home move works or not...")
kdoug007
Grafter

SHUTTER// i changed  from BT  TO PN  last  week..  and  wow....
i  read of  so many  , who are  quick to  say  bad  things,,  but  praise  is    due ,,,,
this  is  the most  fantastic  service  i have  had  for  years...
its  so    quick  amd  the    customer support  so good...
  out  of  100  , i  give it  100
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Heh!....steady on guys, you'll have Plusnet embarrassed..............but it was good to read Smiley
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine