Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excellent service - Customer Options Team

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Excellent service - Customer Options Team

Just called COT to discuss options on changing my packages.  Warm friendly helpful service received from "Sue" who found an offer which exceeded my expectations.
Please may my thanks be passed on to her, not so much for the deal but the very pleasant way she handled the call.
Kevin
@mods, I know we are not supposed to name agents; I understand the reasoning if there were issues with the service received, but how else can they be identified for recognition of good service?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

9 REPLIES 9
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Excellent service - Customer Options Team

First names are usually OK
Actually as all calls are recorded and any actions logged the relevant person can usually be identified
NorthPole
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 6

Do you have a specific phone number for the Customer Options team?
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Numbers are:
They're available on 0845 140 6002 or 0330 123 9197.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
NorthPole
Aspiring Pro

Thanks very much, dvorak; as my initial one-year contract expires in a month or two, I will give them a call to see what they might be able to offer for another one-year renewal. It seems to me there would be some merit anyway in Plusnet automatically offering customers on expiring contracts the option of carrying on with monthly renewal at the full rate, or a decent discount for a full year's commitment. Saves the worry for those of us who don't really like haggling!
Acassim
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Quote from: Townman
Just called COT to discuss options on changing my packages.  Warm friendly helpful service received from "Sue" who found an offer which exceeded my expectations.
Please may my thanks be passed on to her, not so much for the deal but the very pleasant way she handled the call.

Thanks for the feedback Kevin,
I know the agent so I'll pass this over to her and her Team Leader for recognition!  Grin
NorthPole
Aspiring Pro

Quote from: NorthPole
Thanks very much, dvorak; as my initial one-year contract expires in a month or two, I will give them a call to see what they might be able to offer for another one-year renewal. It seems to me there would be some merit anyway in Plusnet automatically offering customers on expiring contracts the option of carrying on with monthly renewal at the full rate, or a decent discount for a full year's commitment. Saves the worry for those of us who don't really like haggling!

I rang Customer Options yesterday; and a very pleasant lady offered me a deal on a one-year renewal contract which I couldn't refuse! Very pleased - well done Plusnet and thanks to the team member concerned for being so polite and helpful - all too rare these days.
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Glad to hear this, NorthPole! I'll find out who the agent was and pass on the thanks from you Smiley
JohnJ-B
Grafter

Quote from: Oldjim
First names are usually OK
Actually as all calls are recorded and any actions logged the relevant person can usually be identified

Excuse my confusion but, unless the Forum Username matches the Broadband Username (& assuming the Poster has not given a precise time/date of the call), I'm not clear how that would be achieved?
Huh
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

When you register on here a link is established to your Plusnet account - it can only be seen by Plusnet staff.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)