cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excellent customer service

Allie0923

Excellent customer service

Hi, I'm new to PN and want to commend link:csa removed for his handling of my broadband issues and complaint about another team member.
He was friendly, polite, and extremely professional - the complete opposite of the person I spoke to in my previous call, who told me, after I had asked, again, why my speed was so slow
"I shouldn't even be doing this for you, I'm going to speed things up with the faults team - I'm doing you a favour, you know" but said in a really snotty way!
I've been with PN for less than a week and so far my speed has gone from perfect with O2, to an average of 900kbps with PN. I'm paying for a service I'm not receiving.
However, Ben assures me that there is a fault, that everything is in hand, and the problems will be sorted out as soon as possible.
I wish O2 hadn't sold out to Sky  Cry
adie:green CSA name removed as per link:rules]
4 REPLIES 4
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Excellent customer service

Welcome to the forum Allie0923, I've removed the staff members name (as it's not allowed) but please be assured it has been passed on.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
newagetraveller
Pro
Fixes: 2

I suspect the name is repeated towards the end of the post. Smiley
Allie0923

Hi Dvorak, it was the guy that gave the good service, told me to come here and do that!
Now the day would be rounded off perfectly, if I could have a greyhound powering the speed wheel, instead of a hamster on crutches.
The last time I had speed this slow, I was on dial up *shudders*
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Allie0923,
Thanks very much for your kind words, especially as you have a fault on the line - really sorry about that. I can see there is a ticket with our faults team, it looks like the connection is dropping which will be causing the slow speed. We'll get on that for you and update you as soon as we can.