Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excellent Customer Service.

quelquod
Pro
Fixes: 1

Excellent Customer Service.

I’d like to take the opportunity to thank PlusNet and in particular @Gandalf for their prompt and top quality Customer Service when I had difficulty recently with contract renewal. PN get plenty of stick, it’s only fair to give them kudos too when appropriate! It’s a pity there doesn’t seem to be any way on the PN site to give this feedback.

Thank You!

Democracy - 3 wolves and a lamb voting about what to have for lunch!
3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Excellent Customer Service.

Thanks for your positive feedback and kind words! 

No problem at all, I'm just glad we managed to get this sorted for you. Some most of the credit goes to one of my colleagues in our billing team who had to battle the system to make sure everything was aligned nicely. 

Cheers for the post, this is much appreciated. Thumbs_Up

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
briston
Aspiring Pro

I am quick to moan when I think things are not being handled correctly and that has certainly happened with me over the past 4 weeks or so. BUT, this morning an agent looked deeply into my problems and he has taken decisive action at the very grass roots to solve matters.

Ok, I cannot name him but things are now heading in the correct direction. I'm looking forward to a good conclusion now.
briston
Aspiring Pro

I am pleased to say that the grass roots intervention as I put it in my last post was the correct call. After nearly 4 weeks of people not looking at what really going on when the agent concerned did look deeper a BT Openreach engineer visited this morning. Result 30% increase in download speed and similar increase in upload speed.