cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Everything is not bad

Kergodel

Everything is not bad

Contrary to most of these posts I must say that my experience of changing from Talk Talk to plusnet has been entirely satisfactory. Timetable adhered to, email and texts sent keeping me in the picture, dates respected, speed of BB better than anticipated, phone excellent...and I have just received my cashback !  So all is not bad....Thank you
3 REPLIES 3
Luzern
Hero
Fixes: 9

Re: Everything is not bad

Nice to read that! However the title to me reads as if everything is so-so. Better as a title would be, "not everything is bad". Pedant mode off! Grin
No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
Mav
Fixes: 515

Moderators Note.
Unhelpful post removed.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Awesomeness, thanks for posting. It really is nice to hear back when things go right for you guys. Btw, welcome to the forums!
This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button