cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engineer No Show

xxandy77xx
Grafter

Engineer No Show

Ok had engineer booked between 8-1 for today  hasn't bothered to turn up  no point ranting on, not gonna make the engineer turn up .
8 REPLIES 8
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Engineer No Show

Hi, guessing the engineer still hasn't attended? Really sorry if so, just checked on the fault and it's looking like we need to book another appointment - though it'd definitely help the fault if you could complete a TAP3 speed test on the bt speed tester (http://speedtest.btwholesale.com) if possible.
Please let us know when you'd be available for another engineer, and really sorry to be asking so soon after a previously booked appointment hasn't happened.
xxandy77xx
Grafter

hi its ok not your fault   i have ran another test  ran a further diagnostics test  and bit less than yesterday ,   wednesday  would fine  8-1  if thats ok  
xxandy77xx
Grafter

Ok second engineer booked for today  8-1  hasn't bothered to show up again,  please don't  bother to book another one all this is doing is wasting my time and yours,  i will just leave it and see what it's like in the new year and it may well put itself right by then hopefully.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Cheers for the update and really sorry about the further missed visit.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
xxandy77xx
Grafter

no problem
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Is BTOR  engineer no show compensation - which i understand PN receives from BTOR - applicable here?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

glloyd
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

This is only going to get worse. BTO are offering experienced engineers redundancy only to be replaced by cheaper less experienced engineers and agency staff.

amcclean
Rising Star

Currently awating a BT openreach visit which was booked about 10 or 12 days ago. 17 mins left for them to turn up. Called PN at 4:15 and told all was well when they checked system. It was booked so far in advance so i could get the time off work. 16 mins now what's the bets.