cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engineer No Show For 2nd Time, No One Gives Answers.

louise1989

Engineer No Show For 2nd Time, No One Gives Answers.

I am disgusted with the service I have/not been provided, was originally booked for phoneline installation on 3.6.15, called earlier in the day to gain eta but would not disclose. Engineer did not show, called up and was advised that online orders are not going through correctly and it was a fault on plus nets behalf, advised I needed broadband by today (23.6.15) as I am going on holiday on the 26.6.15 and the broadband needs to be connected to security system before leaving. Advised i could get it installed by another provider within 14 days. Another day booked off today, another no show from engineer. £200 down the drain due to plus net! Called plus net today, spoke to...Advisor (will disclose name if needed). Advisor told me I'm his words well it doesn't look like they are coming mate. Asked when they would be to which he gave no answer, asked to speak to anyone with higher authority than him which he advised there is no one in the building with more authority than himself and no manager would be able to help me. Asked what happens now then to which I was advised ii have to wait for a call. This is disgusting service to which I was advised I could only make a comaint to the Advisor who would pass it on. How can you fobb people off like this? You clearly don't want business if you miss appointments, don't chase them and then not provide the customer service for the issues. I called open reach myself and got answers in 5 mins including the time to wait for an advisor to pick up. How long will it take plus net to get the answer and reply to me? If they do. Lost all faith. Plus net does not have support, just advisors reading from scipts.
[Moderator's note by Adie (dvorak) all caps title removed as per Forum Rules]
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Engineer No Show For 2nd Time, No One Gives Answers.

Hi there,
Not good, I'm genuinely really sorry about this.
I'm picking up the slack on our side now and will do all I can to get the service up and running in the next few days.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
louise1989

I hope so Adam. I know the problem is with open reach engineers as seen on watchdog. Would really appreciate it if someone can call me with a result.
Regards
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

I have a request with our suppliers to get you reconnected within the next  few days.
I should be able to confirm the precise date tomorrow.
UPDATE:
I've just tried calling, I've added an update on to ticket  105735605 for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team