cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engineer Fail!

vigamoda

Engineer Fail!

Hi Plusnet!
An 'engineer' attended my property yesterday. He claimed he could not locate a line into my property, even though I pointed out the blanked plate which it was so sneakily hiding behind.
I even went to unscrew it for him but... he just left my property. Without any notice, goodbye or even a handshake.
So I am left without any connection and I received an email last night welcoming me to plusnet and informing me that my line was now live and billing had begun.
So I'd like a revisit from a competent engineer, and my account not to be charged for the time there is not connection in my property. I would also like to know how my time, that I took off work to specifically be available for this 'engineer', will be compensated.
I would call but I don't have a land line at the moment  Cheesy
(Order # BP02495828)
6 REPLIES 6
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Engineer Fail!

Hi, really sorry about this,
I can't imagine why the engineer did that, assuming like you say that there really is no good reason for the aborted installation I'll make sure we pass on some feedback to our suppliers in detail about this.
I'll get on the case and make sure we're arranging an engineer to visit again at the soonest available date and without further cost.
I would also like to know how my time, that I took off work to specifically be available for this 'engineer', will be compensated.

I'm going to make sure I arrange a good will gesture with you when we've got the service up and running.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
vigamoda

Morning Mr Walker,
Thanks for your prompt reply.
I'd just like to let me know that this is the third time that an openreach 'engineer' working on behalf of plusnet has failed me; At this property and another one.
I really want to like plusnet. I've heard so many things but I have never had the chance to actually use your service...
Thanks.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

No problem and sorry to hear this isn't the first engineer related issue.
I've just tried calling by the way, could do with a few minutes of your time to discuss how we can get this sorted ASAP.
I've updated  88584206 in more detail for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
vigamoda

Hi,
I've tried PMing you, but I am not sure if it sends properly, let alone received.
Can you please contact me at your earliest convenience.
vigamoda

Nevermind, it was my failure.
Mr Walker has been excellent so far! I hope that he continues to be awesome and resolve my issue.
I will update when/if the issue is resolved.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Cheer for your time on the phone.
I'm raising the phone fault now with a view to getting the incomplete phone installation sorted first, following that I'll make sure we get another fibre engineer out ASAP.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team