cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double Billing / Double Disappointment

susankyle

Double Billing / Double Disappointment

After incredible hassle (a very long story!) getting our phone line installed and activated (22nd Feb - 1st April) we eventually got through to someone who could help (Adam Walker) and we were grateful that he pulled out stops to get it done quickly and he also provided some compensation. However are very disappointed to find we were billed twice for the same initial period. This makes us feel uneasy about the accounting process and that we have to keep a close eye on every transaction. Why?
2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Double Billing / Double Disappointment

I'm most disappointed to hear that you've had another problem. I'm taking a look at your account now and will come back to you in a few minutes to explain in more detail and to outline what we can do to fix this and prevent any further such mishaps.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Double Billing / Double Disappointment

Being open with you the double charge occurred due to a human error made when we manually activated your account on the 14th. As per when you phoned us just now this will be refunded once the direct debit clears.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this extra debit may cause. Any future billing unless it is an ad-hoc fee (which is not usual) would be taken by our automated systems on your billing date, with that in mind and having checked your account and billing details thoroughly I can see no reason why you may have any future problems with double billing.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team