cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't get it

vancrack
Dabbler

Don't get it

Why so many haters?? I've been with PN for almost my 18 month contract term and not once have I had a problem. I've no idea what the Customer Service is like because I've never had to call them, the 40mb line has been faultless since day one!
Having said that, I am finding the old Technicolour router a bit, umm, old. What are the chances of me getting an upgrade?  Tongue
4 REPLIES 4
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Don't get it

Awesome, thanks for posting. It's nice to hear back when things go well  Smiley If you call our Customer Options Team on 0800 013 2632, I'm sure that they can look into upgrading your router on a new contract and potentially better deal, providing you're within the final 3 months of your current contract (or out of contract).
They're open 0800 to 2000 Monday to Friday and 0900 to 1730 at the weekend. It's usually quicker to get through to them early in the morning, if you can.
This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
vancrack
Dabbler

Thanks, I'll give them a buzz tomorrow and see what deal they can cut for me. Here's hoping!
RobRS
Grafter

Quote from: Anoush
I'm sure that they can look into upgrading your router on a new contract and potentially better deal, providing you're within the final 3 months of your current contract (or out of contract).

Yes as I found out today they can offer a 24 Month contract for £12.50 a month (that's £12.50 more than new customers get on an 18 Month contract), this will save you £40 on a new router. Sad
or as I did you can buy a decent Netgear router for £39.99 from a local electrical retailer. Wink
jafreer
Aspiring Pro

Quote from: vancrack
Why so many haters?Huh

Because there are a lot of people who are not happy with the service. I'm glad you haven't had any difficulty - long may it continue.