cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone else experience poor customer service?

ih8plusnet

Does anyone else experience poor customer service?

As a plusnet customer, for only a very short period of time, I have experience nothing but problems.
Firstly, my service was not started when it was supposed to be. Apparently, two orders were placed for the same service - one cancelled the other out (I cant figure that one out either!) so the end result was weeks and weeks with no service.
When I subscribed, I was also promised all customer service was dealt with in the UK - it is of course not, and the level of service I receive is among the worst I have ever experienced.
No one cares when something goes wrong. Even managers contradict each other continuously. It is very difficult to get a steady game out of plusnet despite their 'award winning service'. Has anyone else experienced such issues?
Am I the only disgruntled customer? Plusnet tell me that is the case!!!!!
1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Does anyone else experience poor customer service?

Good morning ih8plusnet,
FYI I've responded to the other post you raised here: http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,90197.16.html
I'm certain there are some lessons to be learned from human errors made on your account. This may not act as reassurance especially as it seems that you are leaving us but any such instances reported on these forums will be investigated and feedback/training provided to our staff where appropriate.
When I subscribed, I was also promised all customer service was dealt with in the UK - it is of course not, and the level of service I receive is among the worst I have ever experienced.

Can you tell me when this happened as I would like to look into that, we do have some offshore support in South Africa as you most likely know.
No one cares when something goes wrong. Even managers contradict each other continuously. It is very difficult to get a steady game out of plusnet despite their 'award winning service'. Has anyone else experienced such issues?

Let me know what's on your mind with regards to this as that does sound concerning and needs to be addressed for the sake of other customers as well as yourself, as mentioned on your other thread I linked to bring any other concerns you have to my attention as it may be best to keep a single point of contact with us from here.
Am I the only disgruntled customer? Plusnet tell me that is the case!!!!!

This may come as a surprise to you to hear us say this but you are not. The nature of forums like this means that the main reason people use them is to complain, all companies are subject to problems and human error. You may feel that you have been subject to an unreasonable amount of such problems. As long as issues are brought to our attention we will address them.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team