cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Lisa Hardie exist? Head of Customer Services, who is impossible to contact.

FIXED
fran1925
Dabbler

Re: Does Lisa Hardie exist? Head of Customer Services, who is impossible to contact.

I think my first post here makes is clear, but since then the simple message has got muddled by people thinking I was asking for community help. PlusNet are aware I think. It's no big deal but if I were them I'd be embarrassed at routinely sending out information that is two years out of date from someone who seems now to be working for O2!!!

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 256

Re: Does Lisa Hardie exist? Head of Customer Services, who is impossible to contact.

@fran1925 wrote:

I think my first post here makes is clear,

Now we are getting somewhere. WHY  did you try to email customer services?

John
fran1925
Dabbler

We are not getting any further than in my first messages, it's just that people have not read them and gone off on tangents.

I tried to email PlusNet regarding an account error, which I resolved over the phone, but which I would have preferred to do by e-ticket (as there is a clearer trail).

But that isn't the point. The two year out of date reference to e-ticket service in the PlusNet auto-reply is and was the point I was making, right from the first post.

jab1
Legend

OK. Had you said that the issue was resolved by a phone call in your first post it would have made a little more sense.

John
fran1925
Dabbler

Well, this is a PlusNet Feedback forum, so I was giving them feedback on a problem with their system.

It was never related to an ongoing issue of mine. It's feedback not help!

jab1
Legend

You initially posted in My Account/Billing - not Plusnet Feedback - it was moved by a mod.

John
fran1925
Dabbler

Oh, OK. Please excuse me this error, I'm new to this forum.

Baldrick1
Fixes: 420

Fix

Moderators Note

This topic is going nowhere and is locked. The OP is not looking for help from the forum, only to report that replies to emails require updating. The Topic has therefore been moved to Plusnet Feedback for consideration by Plusnet staff.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'