cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Lisa Hardie exist? Head of Customer Services, who is impossible to contact.

FIXED
fran1925
Dabbler

Does Lisa Hardie exist? Head of Customer Services, who is impossible to contact.

I tried to email customer services and received a standard reply from Lisa Hardie saying:

'we don't pick up emails...We prefer electronic 'tickets' to emails'.

But plusnet withdrew their e-ticket service two years ago.

Lisa Hardie is Head of Customer Service, and she doesn't know this and is routinely misinforming customers.

Further, it is absolutely impossible to contact her. What Head of Customer Service is she if she completely hides from customers?

What a joke.

37 REPLIES 37
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

Re: Does Lisa Hardie exist? Head of Customer Services, who is impossible to contact.

@fran1925 That message is a little out of date, but correcting it is considered 'low priority'. The recognised routes for communication with Plusnet are Facebook/Twitter, by phone or via this forum.

Can we help with your problem on here?

John
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Re: Does Lisa Hardie exist? Head of Customer Services, who is impossible to contact.

If you are wanting to make a complaint to PN, about landline and or broadband,they still allow the use of tickets, for the purpose of making a complaint.

As detailed in the complaints procedure, linked below.
https://www.plus.net/help/legal/complaints-code-of-practice/

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

jab1
Legend

Unfortunately, as the OP has given no details, is that the correct route? Appreciate it may be, though.

John
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

It's hard to be 100% percent sure, but in my mind, if they want to contact the head of customer service, they are likely to feel unhappy with service they have received.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

jab1
Legend

Fair enough, @ITWorks 

John
fran1925
Dabbler

Well, PlusNet needs to stop sending out a message that is two years out of date, from the Head of Customer Services of all people:

Hi,

Thank you for your email. Unfortunately we don't pick up any emails sent to this address. That's because emails can easily be lost, misdirected or even deleted and we think it's better if this doesn't happen.

Depending on your enquiry you may find your answer conveniently online - either from our support pages, or through the Help Assistant.

We prefer electronic 'tickets' to emails, this means that you can always see what updates have been made and check back over previous tickets too.

If you do prefer to contact us by phone you can call our support line on 0800 432 0200 or 0345 140 0200. We're open 365 days a year.

If you're a new customer, and want to know more about Plusnet, you can send us a message from our website (use the sales link at the foot of the page) or call our Sales Team on 0800 432 0080

Kind regards,

Lisa Hardie
Head of Customer Service

Lisa Hardie it completely unavailable at PlusNet. Her Linked-in account shows she is working for O2, but I cannot contact her there either.

Plusnet: you need to sort out this mess. Don't you find it embarrassing? I would. That'l not do at all.

jab1
Legend

@fran1925 ,@ITWorks  and I have given you the recognised communication routes, and I asked if there was anything we could do via the Community.

John
fran1925
Dabbler

Yes, I know how to communicate, the only sensible way is by phone.

But you are missing my point. You are routinely sending out an auto email from Lisa Hardie that is two years out of date and is misinforming people and wasting their time. I spent some time looking for your e-ticket system, to eventually discover that is was stopped in 2020.

I want you to correct this auto email. This is my query, Please can you deal with it? And if Lisa Hardie is no-longer with you then that needs to be corrected to.

jab1
Legend

So you don't have a real issue? Just trying to find something to complain about.

For your information, neither I nor @ITWorks are PN employees, just long-term customers/Community members with a great deal of experience.

John
fran1925
Dabbler

I'm trying to get PlusNet to fix something that will be confusing and wasting the time of other customers.

Sorry to be so selfless.

jab1
Legend

Unless it is account specific, it which case , use the complaints link quoted by @ITWorks , try giving us an idea on here. As I said there is a great deal of experience in the Community, and it is amazing what we can answer.

John
fran1925
Dabbler

Thanks for your help John and all.

Some things can only be sorted by PlusNet. It suits them to have the community provide its customer service!

Baldrick1
Fixes: 415

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from My Account/Billing to Plusnet Feedback

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

jab1
Legend

@fran1925 wrote:

Thanks for your help John and all.

Some things can only be sorted by PlusNet. It suits them to have the community provide its customer service!

Such as? Although I am getting a little frustrated with your attitude, I assure you Community members can, and do, solve many issues.

If you give us an idea of the problem, maybe, just maybe, we can help - or at least point you in the right direction.

John