cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do not sign up

Premilazoya

Do not sign up

Don't sign up to plusnet - i do not know how they have managed to get any good reviews - speed is slow, waiting time on phones for support is abysmal, and £30 disconnection fee!
2 REPLIES 2
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Do not sign up

Hi there,
Sorry to hear you're unhappy with the speeds you were receiving along with the wait times and the cessation fee.
I've taken a look over your account and unfortunately the speed issues weren't reported to us, if we aren't made aware of an issue we can't do much to help out. We are continuing to work on improving the wait times, we also have a live chat service available through our website now too.
The £30 fee is applied if you cancel the service rather than migrate it to another provider, it's a charge made to us that we pass on.
If there's anything we can do to help, just let us know.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: Do not sign up

Hi Premilazoya,
A warm welcome to the forums.  If you are here looking for help with your speed problem, please take a look at the speed issues guidance thread (link below) and post back the requested information.
Is there noise on your phone line?  Dial 17070 option 2.
Is the router plugged into the master socket?
I'm guessing that you have issues with DATA speed tests?  Were those performed over wifi or a wired connection?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.