cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappointing first impressions

sotciv
Dabbler

Re: Disappointing first impressions

Since the extension kit wasn't installed my only way to connect atm was to use some homeplugs, they're rated up to 300Mbps but strangely my connection seems to deteriorate after they've been left on for a while. If I unplug and replug them, bang, I'm back up to 60 - 70Mbps immediately so I'm assuming it's either rubbish wiring in these old flats or just an issue with the homeplugs. I'm sure it'd be great when plugged directly into the router.
When would the soonest possible time to get an engineer out to do the extension kit thingy be? And thanks for all the help, it's been much appreciated.
sotciv
Dabbler

Just checked my bank today and seen that another payment has been sent out to Sky, is this normal? I thought my contract with them was supposed to end on the 30th, when it started with Plusnet. Any advice on this?
pwatson
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

You'll need to contact Sky to resolve the billing issue.  The migration of your line to Plusnet should have flagged up as an account cancellation in Sky's system and only they'll know why it didn't.  Did the migration occur close to your billing date?