cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappointed

Chellen2018

Disappointed

Having been messed around by Vodafone for 6 weeks only to discover we couldn’t actually get fibre, we decided to go with standard bb with plusnet. So far I’ve been less than impressed. The website is a labyrinth, the online chat facility is useless unless you have a bog standard question and it takes up to an hour to speak to someone. When I signed up I was promised we would already be live by now, once signed up we then find out it will take longer...I call on Tuesday to see where the router is, oh “I’ll order that now”. Today received confirmation it’s been dispatched and will arrive in 5 days. We are due to go live on the 24th so if anything goes wrong this will not be resolved until after Christmas. As I can’t contact Openreach to check if the line is being switched myself I have no faith we will be live even if the router does arrive. Very dissappointed so far that the service is on a par with Vodafone and that is not a good thing.
4 REPLIES 4
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Disappointed

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Broadband to Plusnet Feedback

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Hi @Chellen2018,

I'm sorry your initial experience of us has not been ideal, I can understand your disappointment in the provisioning process as it should be straightforward..

I have responded to your query here.

If you require any further assistance, please let us know.

Thanks - LF

quelquod
Pro
Fixes: 1

@LordFoul wrote:

I have responded to your query here.

Yet another example of the staff abusing the forum by hiding problem and/or solution issues in the OP's private area.

Democracy - 3 wolves and a lamb voting about what to have for lunch!
Mav
Fixes: 515

Moderator's Note(s)

Duplicate post removed.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still