cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappointed re router dispatch.

salmo
Rising Star

Disappointed re router dispatch.

On Sunday night my internet dropped. Phoned up on Monday and phone answered after about 5 minutes so not too bad. The agent tried to get me back online but couldn't. He said that he would send a new router and I received a text saying it was in the post. All seemed fine. However 3 days later when it had not been received I checked on my account and it showed awaiting dispatch. I went on the chat line and was told it had not been dispatched yet. Hopefully it is sorted now but time will tell. Why did I receive a text saying it was in the post when it wasn't and should it really take so long to dispatch a router?
3 REPLIES 3
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Disappointed re router dispatch.

Hi @salmo,

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by the delays you experienced with your new router. Although the advisor told you the first router had been sent, I've got a feeling it was just the dispatch notification that wasn't sent despite the router being in the post.

If you've since received both routers, please could you let us know and I'll get a free post returns bag sent out to you so one can be sent back.

Thanks.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
salmo
Rising Star

Hi Harry

Your feeling was right. I did receive two routers. One on Monday and one on Tuesday. I went on online chat and was sent a returns bag and I posted the second router back yesterday. Thanks.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Cheers for sending it back @salmo Thumbs_Up

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet