cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappointed Customer

BashQT

Disappointed Customer

I've been with PlusNet for a month now. I have Fibre Broadband Unlimited so it is suppose to be the "best one". So far I have had terrible connection problems. My internet 1 minute is with 20Mb/s DL speed the next is 4MB/s Dl speed. Your bandwidth is unstable like no other and since 2 days I lose connection to my internet at least 6 times a day. When I try to restart the router I have to either wait for 20 minutes till it connects back to the internet or I have to restart it 3+ times to get internet connection running... for a bit. The router and the device for the phone are INCREDIBLY hot which means low quality. The lights on the router for the internet and everything else keep blinking like crazy, I have had internet before and I know for a fact that this is not good. As a person working in the gaming industry I work with people from countries other than the UK so I have to have stable connection 100% of the time. I've tried to call customer service around 4-5 times so far to see if they can do something about it, there wasn't a time I called and haven't waited for more than 10 minutes to be put through... and I never get to speak to anyone who can address my issue because I'm not paying a phone bill for waiting on the phone. Very extremely bad experience with you guys and so far you're the worst ISP I have ever had. Too bad I gave them a chance for so long. Now I cannot even leave.  Undecided
2 REPLIES 2
tijara33
Pro
Fixes: 6

Re: Disappointed Customer

Why on earth don't you file a fault through the website?Huh
https://portal.plus.net/support/broadband/bbfaults/
BashQT

Re: Disappointed Customer

This is a Feedback section. I'm giving a feedback here.