cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disabled and feel ashamed

Cuz1

Disabled and feel ashamed

Hi I recently changed internet to plus net as I have heard good things I was ment to go live on the 29th but as my husband is registered disabled I wanted to carry my number over they said it was ok to do that then sent me a completely different number so they said I have to wait 24 hours then when I set the router up the internet wouldn’t work properly I suffer from health issues and mental issues so I was really struggling and stressed was on the phone for about 5 hours getting passed from pillar to post when I spoke to a man name sam who was laughing down the phone saying there was a high resistance on the line but I asked him to explains what that means as I don’t understand and he couldn’t but said they would send an engineer out but if it was my fault I would have to pay 65 pound he asked me if I had messed with the socket which I never but the engineer said it wasn’t set up correctly so it my fault I feel absolutely sick ashamed and embarrassed as I thought I had followed the instructions but being so distressed an annoyed at being transferred form department to department An suffering from mental health issues I done it wrong so just before Christmas I will have to pay 65 which I can’t afford An will have to go into debt for. I think Plusnet should have a special contact number for people with special need an registered disabled to ring or provide extra help not fine you
4 REPLIES 4
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Disabled and feel ashamed

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Broadband to Plusnet Feedback 

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi there @Cuz1, so that I can look into this further for you, could you please send me a private message with the username of the account this relates to please?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Cuz1

Hi Laura am really sorry but I do t know how to private message can you send me one first and I will reply thanks
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @Cuz1, if you click here, this will allow you to PM me.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team