cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different Advise

valart
Grafter

Different Advise

I am happy with the service from you but I did have a problem a few weeks ago one adviser would tell me one thing and then another adviser phones me the next day with some other advise,and on top of it all I got a email saying something else,after all that I wonder if you talk to each other at your center.
10 REPLIES 10
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Re: Different Advise

If you are looking for advice here you need to give details, if you have a problem.
There are often several ways to achieve a solution; that may be the case with different advice
proffered.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi valart,
It's difficult to comment on this not knowing the full details. Can you give me a ticket number or date and time the call happened please?
Also can you let me know if there are any issues that still need looking at.
Adam.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
valart
Grafter

Hi Adam. This problem occured last week when I was unable to download some websites and a message came up saying we are unable to take payment which was not the case because I pay by direct debit and was not due till the end of this month,I phoned and a adviser said it was some traffic issues I also recieved a phone call and told the same thing when I started my computer that next evening I recieved a email from you to switch my router off for 30 seconds and the message about payment woud go.I have not got the actual date or time of this problem but I think this occured last Tuesday in any case the next day my broadband was back to normal,I must say I am very pleased with your service for the last three years.
hulls
Grafter

I am notoriously NOT an expert, but at first you said that the 2 advisers on the phone gave different advice, then you said they gave the same advice.  The email suggestion may simply have been the last bit of the fix (i.e. resetting your connection to finalise any settings)
Is there still a problem? I ask partly because my credit / debit card on the system runs out in the next few days, and I also pay by direct debit.  Do I have to have a credit / debit card listed?
John
pierre_pierre
Grafter

hulls
Grafter

Hi Pierre, I know there are card details on there, but since I pay by DD, do I still need to update my card details?
John
pierre_pierre
Grafter

dont know about BB only, but on phone they use it for emergency over shoots, and they also use it for postage on routers - Congrats on the BBC broadcast by the way Crazy
hulls
Grafter

Good point Pierre. I'll update them.
Thanks about the radio - although I didn't hear it. We've had a few requests for the track, but it's on a CD that we don't have any more of
John
pierre_pierre
Grafter

you had an honourable mention , by name, that renowned slide trombone player, and you actually spoke
hulls
Grafter

Oops - wrong radio. I meant BBC Radio 2 with the choir (Songsters) and you meant BBC Radio Essex with some of the band! (I didn't hear that either (obviously, since it was live)) Now I feel really silly  Embarrassed
John