Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delighted

Stranger
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Delighted

Which isn't something you hear very often from me.
I've just joined PN and the service, attitude and knowledge of the PN people that I have dealt with has been superb..
Keep up the good work, I shall be recommending PN to anyone that asks  Smiley
7 REPLIES 7
tijara33
Pro
Fixes: 6

Re: Delighted

Welcome to the "I'm very happy with Plusnet" club!! Smiley
Stranger
Rising Star

Thanks for the welcome, I now regret and can't believe that I didn't swtch from my last supplier earlier.
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 156

Quote from: Stranger
I've just joined PN and the service, attitude and knowledge of the PN people that I have dealt with has been superb..

Hi Stranger,
Welcome to PN and the forums.
If you are recommending others to join PN, do not forget to have them mention your PN user name when they sign up.  If you get enough referrals, you can get your BB service paid for!
Do bear in mind that transferring from a LLU provider (Sky / TalkTalk) can sometimes be a little problematic due to the characteristics of the current supplier's ownership of the phone line.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Stranger
Rising Star

Thanks for the welcome  Smiley
Don't worry, I've already told one friend who's thinking of ditching his existing supplier, that if he transfers to PN and lets me know then I can recommend him and save some money  Smiley
I came from TT and, whilst I found at 06:00 today that I didn't have a phone or BB service (TT), PN had my phone up and running at 09:50 and my BB by 15:30.
dick:quote
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Stranger,
Thanks for the positive feedback and a big welcome to the Forums! Smiley
Happy to hear you're looking to recommend others to Plusnet! As Townman pointed out, if you get enough referrals it can result in getting your broadband service for free Wink
Stranger
Rising Star

Thanks Linn.
Apologies about the earlier rule breakage Strat  Embarrassed
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

It's a learning curve Stranger...no problem Smiley
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine