cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Sync Problems

mrp3sky
Dabbler

Daily Sync Problems

So it has come to this, could someone please give a reasonable reason why since middle of last week sometime between 6pm and 9pm every day without fail I will loose my internet connection and the only way to get it back is switch everything off and reset the modem.
9 REPLIES 9
mrp3sky
Dabbler

Re: Daily Sync Problems

Roll on June and you will be getting my 30 Day notice as your customer service is shocking, 3 months into a 12 month contract with new hardware yet when the hardware fails I am left out of pocket as you refused to replace your faulty hardware
Fletch
Grafter

Sorry to hear your having problems.  We absolutely will replace faulty hardware.  Have you raised a fault on your line via the Member Centre?  If you haven't then please do this and we will get the hardware replaced for you.
Thanks,
Fletch
pierre_pierre
Grafter

how old is you equipment?  I see you joined the Forum a long time ago  7/2008,
Oh and you only have to give 10 days notice now
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi mrp3sky,
I've replied to the ticket on your account, I hope that sorts things out for you. Please let us know if not, and sorry to hear about the disconnections you've been having.
mrp3sky
Dabbler

I will monitor the disconnections from this end and if it continues will use link you provided
Ralpharr2001

I would be interested to see how you get on with this as i am having the same problem. I lose connection regularly, nearly every day and sometimes several times in a day. Today i had no internet from 12:58 until 20:16 and then i had the rebout the router. All i get is that 'tech support will run a test'. They've done that 4 times now and still no fix.
For the last 18 months i had no problems with Plusnet, but since i moved house the new connection is as about as reliable as a politician's expenses claim - bullsh*t! When the house move was completed, March 2010, i had no connection whatsoever, and changed the router which got me a connection albeit an occasional one. There is an open ticket but i guess it will be open for some time! Plusnet is a disaster when things go wrong.
Moominfish
Grafter

I can see this is your 1st post Ralph but just thought I'd refer you to the rules http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,218.0.html because when I first joined this forum I was jumped on and told to read the rules a few times and I think you'll find you bypassed the swear filter as mentioned here http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,218.0.html#post_censor and looks like this one slipped by the mods as it's been over an hour and a half since you posted it and they're usually on it like stink on, well you get the idea lol, besides they're probably too busy watching me lol Cheesy Tongue Wink Smiley
Ralpharr2001

I've still not been censored!! Cheesy Cheesy
Apologies for the expletive in my previous post but i'm so frustrated with the issue, all i get is platitudes and a line test Sad
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Ralpharr2001,
I've asked one of our faults team to pick this up for you, there should be an update on there very soon. We'll keep on top of it for you and we're very sorry for the delay.