cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Da iawn Plusnet!!! :oD

Griffoid

Da iawn Plusnet!!! :oD

That's Welsh for well done, Plusnet!  Grin
I really must compliment you on your FANTASTIC customer service.  For instance today I raised a question that was really important to me and I was given a 6 hour turnaround time for the answer.
[removed] and [removed] both responded by email within an hour of my raising the question, clearly and with all the information I needed.
Our switch from previous broadband/telephone providers to Plusnet couldn't have been more painless.  The internet now goes like the clappers and I no longer worry about going over my usage.  Each time we have had to deal with Plusnet Customer Services during the switch, Plusnet staff have been unfailingly courteous, patient, and helpful - you can pay twice the amount we pay Plusnet and not get that.
Also as I am going deaf, it is a real help to be able to speak to staff fluent in English (& Yorkshire, thee betcha!)  Wink
Thank you again, Plusnet, for your fantastic service.  We're so glad we switched! 
PS.  Please don't ever let yourself get so big that you lose your touch, it's the low prices and great Customer Services that will keep your old customers faithful and the new ones coming in!
[Moderator's note by Jim (Oldjim): CSA name removed as per the forum rules.] although the sentiment is very appreciated and the names noted for staff
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Da iawn Plusnet!!! :oD

Hi Griffoid or should I say bore da!
Thanks very much for the glowing feedback and praise.
Please don't ever let yourself get so big that you lose your touch

That's part of the reason myself and my colleagues are present here on community to pick up feedback from our customers and react to it where ever we can.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Griffoid

Sorry about putting in the names, will note for future reference.... just takes so long to do most things nowadays, i.e. register so that you can pay a compliment to people, as I try to mind my netiquette I didn't read the rules before posting...
Glad you noted the names, however, before removing as your staff deserve the kudos - thank you again  Smiley
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

That isn't a problem and welcome to the forums.
The rule is there to prevent posts about agents where they can't respond and it was considered too difficult (and censoring) to remove only non complimentary ones