cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer services

Mason
Dabbler

Customer services

I have a number I value very much having owned it many years and being unique with 5 fives in a row.
I transferred number and unfortunately, after 8 weeks could not get it ported..... Customer services were fantastic and I very much appreciated their patience when I was short but having obtained a new pac it went through effortlessly withing 24 hours.
Plusnet compensated me adequately and I want to thank all the staff involved who bared with me during this little episode.
Special thanx to Rebecca in customer complaints, she was golden and kept in touch every other day while pushing for the number port.
No complaints here, things go wrong sometimes and it was unfortunate but hey, all good now...... Plusnets a great company....never get put off by an occasional short fused staff member... Remember., they are human just like you and sometimes your (our) understanding is needed.
Thanx plusnet from a happy customer xx
P. S. Happy Xmas lol

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Labels added after post was moved.

9 REPLIES 9
OliGaffney
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 7

Re: Customer services

Hi there @Mason!

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us.

I'm so happy to hear you've been pleased with our service, even though the experience wasn't perfect for you.

I really appreciate the comments you have made, and will make sure I pass your thanks on to Rebecca, too!

Please feel free to send me a private message any time you need anything form us!

Thank you

-Oli

shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

@OliGaffney & @Mason  It is,  indeed, nice, to see some good feedback about PlusNet....

unfortunately, this only emphasises that it is the Customer Service Staff, that are the gems in this business.... and they, do, generally, try to be helpful within the constraints of their work remit..

However... this kind of praise, for an individual CS staff member, should not be regarded by the "upper management" that THEY are also being praised... NO... they are not... 

IF Upper Management, and Senior Management did THEIR job properly, many of the problems that have been brought to this forum over the past 9 years, would have been sorted out, by now, and the number of problems, would mean that the CS staff and the infrastructure, would be able to cope much better.

For far too long now..  any complaints about how long customers have to wait for any kind of service, have been met with the stock answer.... "We are sorry, but...........      Give us time .. and we`ll get there " attitude.

which is not doing PlusNet any favoururs.... and why?  because Upper and Senior managers have failed consistently in their position, to address the problems, and  provide the services they promised.

Mason
Dabbler

We live in a busy world, we go to the doctors we wait weeks for appointments.......people moan there.
We wait in traffic hours.....people moan there.
We wait in queues in supermarkets....people moan there.....seems everything we do or say is moaned about.......@shutter .....im.happy with how I was treated, there was no need to jump on the bandwagon with your gripes..........ive come to understand things don't always.work like they should.....we love on earth not utopia
shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

I am not jumping on the bandwagon, "with your gripes" as you put it...

I was pointing out the fact that ...YES.. the customer service staff DO a good job... but that the management/Staff  should not take that as a compliment to them for doing their job poorly.. and lliving off reflected glory , so to speak..

It is all very well for @OliGaffney as a member of "staff" to come in and enjoy the praise,  but he didn`t actually do anything.. if you see my point...  ( no offence @OliGaffney ) it was the member of the Customer Service who gave you the service... and deserve the praise you have given....

And I do moan about other things, as you pointed out. ! !  Smiley

Mav
Fixes: 514

Moderator's note:

Two posts removed.

Do not post personal insults or the thread will be locked.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Mason
Dabbler

Can you please tell me what post were removed and how they would be deemed insulting?
I insulted no one... I simply rebuked someone who thought it seemed appropriate to sour my good report... Surely he should of been deleted?

Yours respectfully

Mason
Mav

Moderator's note:

@Mason

I have sent you another PM explaining the reasons.

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain

Mason
Dabbler

Thankyou loads, that made my day lol.... Thankyou for explaining clearly.... Have a great day mate 😉
Mav

Moderator's note:

Several more posts removed and thread locked.