cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer services - any other way to contact outside of online chat and phone?

nailzy
Dabbler

Customer services - any other way to contact outside of online chat and phone?

Online chat is always unavailable for me and getting through on phone is near on impossible unless I wait ages Sad

6 REPLIES 6
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: Customer services - any other way to contact outside of online chat and phone?

Moderator's note(s):

Thread moved from Fibre Broadband to Plusnet Feedback.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

Re: Customer services - any other way to contact outside of online chat and phone?

@nailzy 

Live Chat will cease to exist sometime this coming week. Plusnet have decided to withdraw the facility. There are a couple of threads on these forums about this and the attendant reduction in customer service.

As for methods other than the phone to contact Plusnet, you can use Facebook or Twitter, or you could open a new topic on the forums about your problem in the appropriate board with an appropriate title. Plusnet should pick up from any of these sources. Or you could PM one of the Plusnet staffers on line on the forums and they should respond.

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Hi @nailzy

Thanks for getting in touch - I've just picked up your other thread and will take a look at your speed issues now.

Thanks

Dave

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

@jgb

Say chat will cease to exist is not strictly accurate. It has been suspended for a number of problem types whilst remaining available for others.

What will change soon I’d better clarify over what it is closed for ... and what is currently busy for.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

@Townman 

Well I am confused re the future of Live Chat with you saying it is only partially suspended (to paraphrase your statement) and @shutter saying that it will be closed in the first post in this thread

https://community.plus.net/t5/Plusnet-Feedback/Live-Chat-IS-CLOSED-advance-notice-for-general-chat/m...

Perhaps we could have a definitive official statement from Plusnet regarding exactly what is happening and will happen to Live Chat and furthermore about all official methods of contact with Customer support.

But then this is Plusnet.....I won't hold my breath.

shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

@jgb 

Here is a copy of a post made LAST FRIDAY...

Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 112

Thanks for your feedback, by the end of next week we're hoping to have all of the pages that offer chat advise you that the service is closed.  Hopefully this should make it easier for customers to make a choice about how they'd like to contact us from our available channels.

I think that about covers it.......    how closing down a direct means of communicating to Plusnet Customer services.... and offering an "indirect"   ( i.e.  via an intermediary  relay service ) . can be an "improvement" is beyond comprehension..

to say nothing of the possible errors in relaying what is said....

During world war one... a message was sent by relay messengers from the front... to field hq...

"send reinforcements....  we are going to advance"

when the message was received at field hq... it was

SEND THREE AND FOURPENCE... WE`RE GOING TO A DANCE

(for the un informed.... Three and Fourpence, was the old £.s.d coinage at the time...  Three shillings and four pence)