cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service

Megkenward

Customer service

Absolutely bloody fuming ......been a customer for years.  Been trying to contact for support now been hold for a total of 95mins...apparently waiting for technical services ... This is out of order and not nessary .... Well let's see if sky or by want my custom !!!!! Number one for customer service you say on you advert ....!!!!!!!!!!!
7 REPLIES 7
aesmith
Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: Customer service

First couple of times I called they answered really quickly.  Must have been lucky because every other time since then it's been a ridiculously long wait, whatever time of day I've tried.  I assume that just put fewer people on at quieter times, presumably they think a wait of 30 to 60 minutes is an acceptable service.  Worst I had was just over an hour, then as soon as I'd completed the security questions they cut me off - however in that case they phoned me back a few minutes later so credit due for that.
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Sorry for the long wait.
From looking at your account the issue is to do with your wireless connection?
Have you tried following the guide on our website?
http://www.plus.net/support/broadband/wireless_broadband/wireless_signal.shtml
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
PeaBea

Customer service and Plusnet!!  The two are not normally used in the same sentence, surely.
MelRocks
Grafter

Hi PeaBea,
I'm sorry you feel that way. Anything I can help with?
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Pretty obvious what the issue is if you look at their previous posts!
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
martintoal

I signed up to plus net a month ago in which they told me there fit both telephone and wifi on same day . How ever to day bt turned up plugged in to my wall said all good and working but changed the base plate then left i thinking he would be back to give me the router etc no such luck so i rang up to be told no they will send me out a self installing router will be with me in 5 working days (wtf) so after being on hold for 1 hour i wasnt happy then ask when will the wifi be live the 3rd of December so i ask ok if thats the case when will they take the direct debit ...... 25th the line rental then 27th for the wifi so 2 direct debits not just 1 .. so i said im paying for 6 days of wifi that im not getting her answer is thats just how it works ive had enough by then so i say just send the bloody router .....then i get a email saying i was abusive  no just pissed of with idots that cant explain why this has happened
sneakiefeline

Quote from: Megkenward
Absolutely bloody fuming ......been a customer for years.  Been trying to contact for support now been hold for a total of 95mins...apparently waiting for technical services ... This is out of order and not nessary .... Well let's see if sky or by want my custom !!!!! Number one for customer service you say on you advert ....!!!!!!!!!!!

I too have been a customer for well over 10 years and been trying to get a proble resolved for two weeks now.
The shutting down of phones at 2200 is crazy, dont know when this started but seems that you are becoming to big for your boots and all the claims of how good your service is are just rubbish.
101 calls waiting at 1930 and down to 80 now but taking 37 mins to answer.
You say you watch the stats and have enough people to answer the phone...............garbage!
I cant get through at all and raised a ticket and told  we dont do that anymore speak to live chat.
Soke to live char and was completely a waste of time and told to ring!
Ask Jess is just stupid, why dont you take it off?
I am so angry now am seriously thinking of leaving because cant get thro to anyone any more.
What the hell is going on with you to have dropped your service levels for residential customers so badly. I note that business customers are not being treated like this but we must be your core customers but you are going to lose us.
If I get hacked etc because you will not let me contact you, then I will put this to the authoritys and sue you!