Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer options team

happybunny
Grafter

Customer options team

Evening guys,
Had a chat with COT tonight about my package and have to say the call was handled very professionally even when I pushed quite hard and with a high call volume.  Please pass feedback to the agent and his manager that you have a satisfied customer following the conversation.
Ticket no 74283156
Cheers, HB
ps I did renew my contract!
4 REPLIES 4
peter10
Grafter

Re: Customer options team

Glad you had a good response from COT. I rang today and the call was answered reasonable quickly and the agent was OK. However I'm confused by the offer (ticket 74276174) which I think contains a mistake as it refers to fibre which I don't want and was never mentioned. I have replied to it and I am waiting for a response which I realise will take a while.
PN have been my only ISP and I have found their support to be good and would like to stay. I'm considering renewing.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

@happybunny
Thanks for your feedback, I'll do my best to make sure the person that helped you gets some recognition for that.
@Salmo
Sorry about the confusion with your offer! I've taken a look and I'm certain the prices are correct but that fibre was mentioned by mistake.
Someone in COT is taking a look at this now for me so we can clarify the other terms so we'll update that ticket for you ASAP and sorry for any confusion. Smiley
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
peter10
Grafter

Thanks Adam.
Unlimited fibre at the price quoted would have been one of the best internet bargains of the year. Perhaps I should have tried to keep you to it.  Wink
jafreer
Aspiring Pro

Just to add to this thread. Spoke with COT today also. My contract was coming to an end. Call handled very professionally. I am on a Market 1 exchange so my options are limited but a good deal was given, so contract renewed, and a new router to boot (still running an older Netgear here).
So hopefully everything will transition smoothly (from a billing perspective). Very happy with Plusnet so far (been with them 14 months). Great tech support community and staff members that actually try to help. I shudder to think of my days with TalkTalk - you couldn't get an answer out of them for love nor money. So whilst I see some people on here with issues, it is heartening to see responses from users and staff members genuinely trying to help.