Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer dis-service

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Customer dis-service

Sorry nettsales, bear with me I was needed elsewhere on Friday.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
nettsales
Dabbler

Hopefully today then?  It's only 8 days till our monthly change opportunity so please also make sure we don't miss that opportunity to change plans if you can't call me in the next 7 days!
nettsales
Dabbler

and another week passes... I've had apologies, excuses, promises and ultimately been let down.
But at least you achieved what must have been your objective of keeping me hanging on till my next bill date... so I phoned customer service today and spoke to a very helpful lady who upgraded my service IMMEDIATELY!  She didn't need to wait for the monthly renewal date and could have done this if I'd spoken to her a month ago... more than mildly frustrating!!
the expression "lunatics running the asylum" comes to mind  Wink
penfold
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 5

Just to add..... I am on Value, and i have a static IP. Maybe this is because I upgraded from various legacy packages, but it seems its possible.
nettsales
Dabbler

Penfold - wouldn't surpise me.  Left hand and right hand not knowling what's going on...
This is the second time I've had to have dealings with Plus Net beyond billing and standard stuff.  And to be fair the last time was great - they moved us to our new location brilliantly.
Even during this mess, I've been impressed by some of the people that I heave dealt with.  Individually, they seem to want to help (and some of them do), but I also get the impression of a lack of organisation: individuals are keeping the place running inspite of the company and all the good people are far, far too busy so don't have time to follow through on anything.
Maybe they are undercapitalised so don't have the money to put proper systems and people in place, or maybe they and going through change and don't have control of the change...
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

It's due to a massive increase in user numbers as a result of the advertising campaigns and support resources lagging behind. It takes time for a new support person to get fully up to speed and the new support staff are making a lot of mistakes.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)